Getting Covid was no fun. My whole body ached, I had zero appetite and I had no taste. I was so weak I could no longer do my morning power walks or my tension exercises. All I could do was to walk from bed to my desk to check my email, and back to bed again. I was like Superman who'd just gotten a strong dose of Kryptonite.
During that week I could have used some hydroxychloroquine, which is a benign medication and some people who used it were starting to get healed from C-19. But mysteriously this medication is suddenly banned from being sold anywhere. I wonder why...umm.
However, there is another natural remedy I found, or should I say supernatural remedy? I used it and it healed me---its called the blood of Jesus.
Yucky, you mean the blood of a person?
Hey, what's yucky and horrible is this Covid-19 virus that was engineered in a level-4 lab using gain-of-function techniques. That means manipulating viruses in the lab to make them deadlier and more transmissible to humans. Sorry for the outburst. It just makes me mad to see how those behind C-19 are trying to pass it off as some kind of natural virus that just came in from the wild somehow, and not revealing that its a created synthetic pathogen launched against the world, and then declaring a global pandemic of fear, all with a dark agenda of deception and control.
OK, back to the blood of Jesus. I know that this term may be unfamiliar to a few people, and probably for some, even more taboo than hydroxycloroquine. Nevertheless its a real entity, if you could call it that, and there is a very significant instance in history about the supernatural power of the blood of the Lamb (Jesus), to protect and cleanse our soul. The story takes place in 1446 B.C. when Moses and his Hebrew people were slaves under the Pharaoh of Egypt. When Moses had received intel of an approaching deadly virus, he quickly prayed and asked God what to do. God told them to each one sacrifice a lamb and then paint the doorframe of their homes with the blood of the slain lamb.
When the deadly virus plague approached and saw the blood on a doorframe, it passed over that house and thus two million Hebrew people were saved from death.
P.S. If you want to know the truth about C-19, the pandemic and the return Jesus, get a copy of 'Return of the King of Kings' by Carlos A. Cedillo - Its on Amazon.
Comments
Post a Comment